[M] Ir al Menú de navegación
[C] Ir al contenido
[I] Ir al índice de sección
Corporate Social Responsibility
Looking after the environment is one of our chief objectives and that is why Tracasa, aware of the range of environmental repercussions which its work may have (consumption of office and computer material, photographic chemicals, small-holding consolidation projects, etc.), includes encouraging respect for the environment in its company philosophy, integrating environmental criteria into its production processes. Likewise, we fully accept respect for and conservation of natural resources as the basis for sustainable human activity.
- The identification and treatment of the different environmental aspects of the company.
- Compliance with current legislation and regulations concerning the environment and other undertakings entered into by the company.
- Prevention of environmental pollution:
- The correct, effective use of energy sources.
- The correct treatment of the waste produced.
- The reduction of waste generated.
- Implementation in the company of the philosophy of continuous improvement in environmental matters.
We undertake to carry out the following action:
- To Establish Environmental Objectives and Goals.
- Selective collection and correct management of all waste generated.
- Environmental Training and awareness-raising plans.
- Use of materials with less negative environmental impact.
- Conservation of natural resources through the reuse and recycling of material.