[M] Ir al Menú de navegación
[C] Ir al contenido
[I] Ir al índice de sección
Tracasa's quality policy
Considering our vision, i.e. to be a reference point on the market in services based on the use of territorial information, achieving recognition for IT companies as the best partner in innovation and business development, Tracasa pays particular attention to:
- Attaining a high degree of customer satisfaction with the work performed by Tracasa.
- Developing its own group of professionals, augmenting the knowledge and service capacities perceived by the market, and the feeling of belonging to and satisfaction with Tracasa.
- Reaching a total turnover which situates Tracasa as one of a reference-point companies in services for public administrations.
- Leading the creation of interest groups for innovation and production in the areas in which Tracasa provides services.
- Managing to lead or being invited to play a leading role in the key forums of information, work, discussion and training in the areas in which Tracasa provides services.
- Real, practical knowledge of all the organisations, processes and solutions needed in order to perform the functions of public administrations, particularly at regional and local levels.
- Practical experience in the operation of certain processes at regional and local administration levels, fundamentally in all areas in which the use of territorial information is key.
- Overall vision, knowledge and practical skill in the development of the entire concept of the Modernisation of Public Administrations.
- Ability to meet challenges set in the market with a complete vision of the solutions available: From the conception, design, construction and commissioning of systems to the gathering and loading of the data and information used by them.